remote or hybrid archive asset management solution
Deliver is made to manage your media assets.
Assets often consist from a video or audio as master essence and other essences like pictures, subtitles as well as metadata like short and long description, structural data, rights, pricing.
Archive is based on FlowWorks Flow Center .
Flow Center is a highly integrated, complete workflow and asset management solution. We are specialists in the technical processing of media content (of any type) as well as editorial & management processes of any kind. Flow Center Core is the centerpiece of our overall system. It incorporates and combines all key modules: database, user-management, user-interfaces, individual workflow-management, transcoding, file-transfers, playout. Here you will find everything you need from a media asset management system - and much more! Highly flexible user interfaces, individual build & operation of your own workflows and easy integration of your 3rd party devices. We work in all sorts of media-centric environments: production, post, broadcast, agencies, marketing, webtv, even online-publishing and -sales.
Flow Center contains and integrates six core functional areas or engines:
Flow Center Core is the mature digital media asset management system for your content.
You can import, upload and manage your content within your own hosted solution. Enrich or import metadata to your media containers with digital movies, audio files, pictures or any other file. Fully featured search algorithms keep all your content at hand, making it possible to organize it into medialists or projects, focussing on actual content.
The pricing model of Archive Module is composed from the following elements:
1) Monthly base fee includes 10 download users.
2) Agreed number of download users will be invoiced monthly in advance. Additional download users will be invoiced by end of each month.
1) In and out-bound data transfer will be measured and invoiced by end of each month.
2) In and out-bound data transfer will be measured. Agreed volume will be invoiced monthly in advance. Additional data transfer will be invoiced by end of each month. Price for additional data transfer is 0.05 €/GByte.
3) In and out-bound data transfer will be measured. When utilizing the agreed bitrate maximum the calculated fee will be invoiced monthly in advance. When utilizing a higher bitrage for more than 5% of the time the additional transfer bitrate will be invoiced by end of each month. Price for additional transfer bitrate is 50.00 €/100 Mbps.
4) Data storage volume will be measured and invoiced by end of each month.
5) Data storage volume will be measured. Agreed volume will be invoiced monthly in advance. Additional data storage volume will be invoiced by end of each month. Price for additional data storage volume is 0.25 €/GByte.
For Transcoding and Quality Control prices please see Chained Process Pricing.