distributed & collaborative post-production solution
Creating new assets is a creative process that converts video from shootings, audio from recording and dubbing, graphic and lots more into a new video or audio clip. Sources are collected centrally and made available efficiently to the editing seats on-premise or at homes. Editing results need to be approved and then forwarded to the publication systems.
Produce consists from the x-dream-Fabrik modules Upload & Produce. It is based on Projective Strawberry. It can be combined with all source modules like Record, Ingest, ProXchange, with the media management product Archive and with the output products like Publish, Deliver and Playout.
Strawberry converts our NAS to become a powerful and flexible PAM for nearly any editing application. It gives you the freedom to choose your preferred editing software. And Skies extends this PAM from our datacenter to your workplace of choice. That way your teams can work from a central facility, distributed offices or from home. The user experience will be the same.
Strawberry creates proxies for preview and remote editing. Users can communicate through content with markers and built-in approval workflows.
Provides users Adobe plugins to easily access projects and media from Premiere Pro and After Effects. Enables Avid-style bin locking on standard IT storage.
Project-driven templates guarantee consistency, eliminating guesswork and prep time while providing unified structure for editors, designers, producers, freelancers, and external stakeholders.
Strawberry provides a platform for all stakeholders in a production to contribute and comments are tracked and automatically become searchable metadata.
Intuitive & secure tools for remote editing & review and approval workflows. Utilizes hybrid-cloud for borderless collaboration.
Full user management with access rights control at both project and storage level ensures content security, especially for freelancers. Integrates into AD and LDAP.
Strawberry automatically organizes both the ingest and editing storage, so that access can be granularly controlled and freelancers only see the material they should be editing.
Strawberry’s asset management features allow media files to be instantly searched and viewed from any storage platform within the facility, whether it’s online, nearline, cloud or from an archive platform.
Sharing assets between projects via linking reduces waste and “media offline” errors. On top of this Strawberry actively employs file-based deduplication to seamlessly find copies and remove them.
The pricing model of the Produce Module is composed from the following elements:
1) Monthly base fee includes 10 approval users.
2) Agreed number of users will be invoiced monthly in advance. Additional users will be invoiced by end of each month.
1) Agreed number of users will be invoiced monthly in advance. Additional download users will be invoiced by end of each month.
1) In and out-bound data transfer will be measured and invoiced by end of each month.
2) In and out-bound data transfer will be measured. Agreed volume will be invoiced monthly in advance. Additional data transfer will be invoiced by end of each month. Price for additional data transfer is 0.05 €/GByte.
3) In and out-bound data transfer will be measured. When utilizing the agreed bitrate maximum the calculated fee will be invoiced monthly in advance. When utilizing a higher bitrage for more than 5% of the time the additional transfer bitrate will be invoiced by end of each month. Price for additional transfer bitrate is 50.00 €/100 Mbps.
4) Data storage volume will be measured and invoiced by end of each month.
5) Data storage volume will be measured. Agreed volume will be invoiced monthly in advance. Additional data storage volume will be invoiced by end of each month. Price for additional data storage volume is 0.25 €/GByte.
For Transcoding and Quality Control please see Chained Process Pricing.